The One Where I Was Tagged.

So I've been tagged and am required to furnish some answers on the podium. There it goes...

What do you do when...


- You see a man (or woman) making a pass (trying to woo/flirt/impress) on a woman (or man) you like?
I'll successfully cajole him not to commit the mistake that I did :) ...And that is yet to happen. Ha ha.

- Someone you like, is not attracted to you?
What's the big deal. Is that something new among we naïve blokes! Go get a life there's so much (and many!) to it, I would say!

- You are attracted to some one, but both of you are in two different cities?
Poor Boy (Girl): Here goes four line from this overly popular strangely sensuous ballad, for you:

"So close no matter how far,
Couldn't be much more from the Heart
Forever trusting who you are...
And Nothing Else Matters..."

With 'Repeat' till they meet and redeem out of the separation :)

- You are reading a book, and your best friend wants to borrow it and can’t wait for you to finish reading, ‘coz he/she has been looking for it for all their life?
Give it to him/her but with unbreakable promise that (s)he would have to narrate the best out of it back to me at full length...And If it is "she" it would be more fulfilling than reading itself :) And anyway I can't read much :)

- You help plan his / her career, and then, they go on to achieve it, leaving you behind, alone...
That's a harsh, but why to keep high expectations at the first place...Of Course I know it's impossible to have none, but better keep it to bare minimum...Isn't it? Just be cautious :) No one is reponsible for what you 'decide' to feel and react. And let that person fully Know it. And if it's a girl...I kind of always knew that :)

- Who am I...
Now that's the toughest one, after many trials. Let me try out another way. In fact that's all I can do...Is it...
I am a part time worker...and maybe full time thinker. Not living the twenty-something dream but making sure hard to figure out and what is it all I've got that I could give back around and what would just Click for me. And yes I love the speed of light, the freshness of old times with good people, the smell of the green grass, the smiles on a daring face...and maybe more.

- Insert (and add) a new question(s) / statement(s)...
Question to the Tag Maker...and to the tagged fellows:
~ Frequently, or for once - What is the One thing that brings-in-smile-to-your-face/or pisses-you-off quite
unexpectedly !?!

And I Tag: Cyzak.

Comments

Unknown said…
part time worker...and maybe full time thinker wah wah (clap clap)
Dost tum proper philosopher ban gaye ho ab ek ketaab likh dalo zindagi bhar kaam karne ki jaroraat anhin padegi :P
btw..Dhanyawaad for tagging me :)